Doris Bither and The Entity - pag 2

It was believed that three malevolent entities were in the home and were aggressive towards all the family members.  Doris however was the one who seemed to be the target of the most violent assaults.  While the children were pushed and on occasion thrown, it was Doris that claimed that one of the entities, the largest one, was sexually assaulting her as the two others held her down.  As hard to believe as her claim may have been there were witnesses to the attacks.  While no one saw the entity, witnesses did see Doris attacked by an invisible force that punched and slapped her, threw her against a wall, as if phantom hands was grabbing her.  Doris also displayed injuries common to rape victims.

As the investigation continued, Dr. Taff organized a group of paranormal investigators as well as professional photographers and camera operators to go to the Bither home and attempt to document the case.  The group assembled in Doris Bither’s bedroom and waited to record the events.  After a period of time had passed and nothing appeared to be happening, Dr. Taff suggested that Doris yell at the unseen entities to try to provoke them to act.  As all looked on, a green mist began to form in the room and before long a figure could be seen in the mist, becoming more dense as time passed.  It was described as being a large human torso, very muscular, without any other features such as arms or legs.  Perhaps it’s not surprising that when the film from the numerous cameras was examined, there was little to see as is often, unfortunately, the case with paranormal activity.  The only photograph of interest is one of Doris sitting on her bed with a strange arc light showing over her head.  The light could not have been created by the lighting in the room and is actually above Doris, not on the wall as it does not bend with the corner of the room.

Despite all of her problems Doris Bither continued to fight her demons, both mental and paranormal.  

It is not known if she ever received any treatment for her alcoholism or emotional problems but it does not appear that she was helped.  Doris did eventually move herself and her children from the Culver City home, reportedly living in Texas before returning to California.  The spectral rape of Doris Bither however continued wherever she went, at one point Doris claimed that she had been impregnated by the entity, that turned out to not be true.  According to Brian Harris, Doris’ middle son who was 13 years old in 1974, Doris Bither died of pulmonary failure in 1995.

watch the video